Business is a combination of skill, people, product and the market. For me people are the number one factor of growth. Besides their skill and experience, they set the company structure which ultimately define your culture and engagement to your customers. I compiled these 10 values that can help your team build a culture that your customers and suppliers want to keep walking with you.
Trust is my number one value. There is no value that has shaped my growth more than trust. It’s of utmost importance to build trust within your team, with your customers and your suppliers. Don’t forget it takes ages to build trust but seconds to destroy it.
- Customer Commitment: Always focus on developing relationships that make a positive difference in our customers’ lives.
- Quality: Provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to your customers.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity. Do what was agreed. Do what is right.
- Teamwork: Work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of your customers and help your Company win.
- Respect for People: Value your people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
- Good Citizenship: Be a good citizen in the community in which you live and work.
- Personal Accountability: Be personally accountable for delivering on your commitments.
By Haren Kumar Mandavia Damji