A needle can save a patient’s life from a stroke. This advice is from a Chinese professor who says that we all need to keep a needle or a syringe in the house. This is an amazing way to help a man survive a stroke.
When one gets a stroke the capillaries of the brain gradually tearing. This requires rest and immediate first aid. These tips will help you save someone’s life.
Be calm. Regardless of where the victim is, do not move the patient as it may cause the capillaries to burst and lead to brain bleeding! It would be best if you have a needle or a syringe.
- Keep the needle over the fire to sterilize it and then use it to prick the tips of all 10 fingers.
- There is no specific acupuncture, it should only be a few millimeters from the nail.
- Prick in a way that the blood can flow.
- If blood does not start to drip, tighten and start squeezing in order to make blood flow.
- When all 10 fingers begin to bleed, wait 5 minutes. The victim should be back to life.
- If the victim’s mouth is distorted, massage his or her ears until they become red. This symbolizes flow of blood.
- Prick the needle on the soft part of each ear, fall two drops of blood from each ear.
At this point, the mouth should no longer look distorted. Wait until the victim comes to normal without any unusual symptoms and then send him/her to the hospital.
Source: HEALTHY FOOD CHOICES.